Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Update

Well, I've been pretty busy lately, doing a bunch of home improvement stuff. I bought a Tuff Shed and had it put up in the back yard recently. If you're in the market for a work shed or unattached garage, I can give them high praise. Their products are built very well, and the crew that put up the shed was professional, prompt, etc. Other than that, it's been work, work, work for me. It looks like I'm going to be taking over as president of the Library Employee's Organization at work. I already work on the monthly newsletter and am a part of their Executive Board, but this'll be a bigger responsibility. Oh well, I suppose it'll look good on a resume, right?

I've been sort of off track with the fiction writing of late, but I did manage to take some time and start working on the second part of The King Snake again. I have to get a wiggle on and get some fiction written. The progress on my "Good Writing" articles is looking good, though. I'll probably post another one today.

In any case, I hope you're all doing well out in the blogosphere!

No comments: