Friday, August 29, 2008

New Stuff At Last!

Hey, Folks.

It's been a busy summer for me, and I realize that I've been letting you down in regard to new material here in my little Internet empire. Well, here's at least a few scraps to keep you from renouncing me altogether.

First, I've got a new poem up over at Hawkcircle called "Interruption of Play". Yeah, my first "real" poem in quite a spell, I know. Hope you enjoy it. By the way, I'm still planning to finish my "Settled Dust" work, and it's only due to my own inability to hyperthread that it's not already done. I haven't forgotten Haike and Namira, though. I promise.

Also, I just posted a new Roads to Megiddo story on NBNS, this one featuring a new character named Amelia, who has come to the conclusion that she's a Conqueror of Armageddon, whatever that turns out to be. It's a bit graphic (a bit? it's fricken' graphic), but for those of you who have braved the turbulent waters of NBNS in the past, it won't be that far beyond the pale.

I hope you're all having a good summer, and I hope to be in contact more frequently in the future, as I'm going to attempt to mend my evil ways and so forth. Take care.

No comments: