Monday, September 13, 2010

New *Contributed* Story at NBNS!

Hey Folks,

Big News (well, big for me, anyway)!

My friend Kelly Swails has kindly, and to my great benefit, chosen to let me feature one of her stories at my Nasty, Brutish, and Short flash fiction website. It's a short blast of sweet, sweet cannibalism, just like you folks have been asking for. I'm both proud and pleased to have it associated with my little site.

Great thing is...she wrote it in second person. It's a story about YOU, and how you crave the flesh of the living. What could be better? I don't know. Maybe a donut. Naw. It would take a fricken' BACON DONUT to be better than that.

I suggest you stop what you're doing, right this second, and Read Kelly's Story. (The linky deal just now was where you wanted to click. Yeah. You. Go back. Finish reading my blather in a few minutes, when you're done with Kelly's stuff.)

If you want to know more about Kelly, Here's Her Official Website, and Here's Her Blog.

Okay, I'm done bossing you around now. As you were.

No comments: