Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Layout, New Website

Hello Everyone,

You may have noticed that the old, familiar look of my writing journal has changed. "What's all this about?" you might ask. Well, let me tell you. To begin with, I've created a new professional website for my writing. Though I still like my Wolf Steel website, it became clear to me that I needed to have a site that would portray me as a serious writer, not a hobbyist. To that end, I decided to make the leap into a paid-hosting service. If you'd like to see what I've built at my new site, http://pmtracy.com, please click HERE.

To go along with this flurry of activity, I've changed to new layouts and color schemes for my Blogger pages, so that they are visually consonant with the new website. In addition to matching the new site, I also hope that the new layouts will allow you, the readers, to read my posts more easily. If you have any comments about these changes, please post them. Thanks!

No comments: