Monday, October 08, 2007

Update

Hey, Folks,

I just thought I'd check in and tell you the latest news.

I submitted two stories and a poem late last week, so maybe a few of them will "pop". I'm working on a few stories to send out in the near future. I created a larger, more complete, better sorted version of my story, "Predators in the Dark" (featured in a different form on NBNS). I've got a "spooky" story that I'm about ten pages in on, but has no title thus far. It's about an abandoned boarding school where things are not entirely "right".

I have a new poem up at Hawk Circle called "Circular Breathing II" which uses a poetic form I sorta created my own self. Check it out, if you get a chance.

I also posted a new, final edition of Bloodcraft at NBNS. This one is the "letters" segment of the fictitious newsletter for mass killers.

Anyway, that's my world. Hope you're all doing well.

No comments: