Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"The Three" featured at Tales of the Zombie War

Hey, Folks!

Just posting to tell you that I've got a new story featured at Tales of the Zombie War. It's another one in my "Flashover" story line, but throws a curve by featuring werewolves. Hey, man. You can't have too many werewolves, right? Anyway, if you want to check it out, click HERE.

Hope you're all doing well, and I hope Spring is starting to assert itself wherever you are (unless you're in the Southern Hemisphere, which would mean that global climate change was really out of control!)

Peace, Love, and Werewolves with Guns!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read it. Liked it. Would make a cool story.

Patrick M. Tracy said...

Bobby,

Glad you liked it. I just had a picture of the Acropolis on my desktop, and kept thinking about something wicked occuring there. That, and I think werewolves are the better choice to fight zombies. It's not clear that zombies would even have a beef with vampires.

Anyway...