Tuesday, March 25, 2008

World Horror!

Hey, folks.

Just checking in and telling you where I’ll be this weekend, in case any of you are tracking my Quixotic movements across the face of the planet. All that blather aside, I’m going to the World Horror Convention this week, and I think it’s going to be great. My friends Paul Genesse and JoSelle Vanderhooft will also be attending. JoSelle is up for a Stoker for her kick-butt poetry, which is razor. Ken Rand, another local luminary, is also scheduled to be there. I don’t know if he’ll be able to attend, because he’s been under the weather of late, but we can hope.

In any case, more details--the convention will take place at the Raddisson in Salt Lake City (I can nearly throw a rock and hit the spot...). I urge any of you who like the mean ’n nasty to attend, as well. The membership fee is somewhat steep, but that’s to be expected from a pro Con, so deal with it. That’s the report. I’ll tell you how the whole thing goes, probably early next week.

Peace, Love, and Eternal Dark!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alas (as they say in the rejection notes) I won't be there. Sorry. I'm still "under the weather," as you say.

Patrick M. Tracy said...

Ken,

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it to World Horror. I've been seeing your name on a lot of panels as the updates came out, and I was hoping that you were feeling better.

I went over to your site, and it sounds as if you're on the verge of getting out and about for the first time in a while, which is good news. I hope you feel better.