Friday, October 16, 2009

New Poetry at Hawkcircle; Conventions Upcoming

Hey, Folks,

I just wanted to bring some new poetry I've posted at Hawkcircle to your attention. After a long, long layoff, I've been back on the poetry horse in the last few weeks, and it's been nice, to be honest. Poetry is sort of like a tempestuous mistress that only comes to town now and then. We'll have our fling--I never have any idea how long she'll stick around--and they she'll leave, sometimes for years. No calls, no post cards. Well, at least for a while, she's back, and we're doing that thing we do. I've written three poems in just a handful of days. It's a good thing.

Time is getting slim, and I'll be off to do my odyssey of conventions soon. I leave next Friday for Monterey, to go to Internet Librarian 2009, and I'll be continuing on to World Fantasy in San Jose later in the week. I'm pretty excited. I hope to learn a lot of useful information at the Internet Librarian conference, and I always love World Fantasy. It's been a few years since I've seen a few of my author friends, since I didn't go to the WF last year due to absurd flight costs.

Anyway...

No comments: