Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dennis M. Tracy, 3/13/1943 - 4/19/2010

After a long battle with cancer and other health issues, my dad passed away last Monday at around 3 AM. There's a lot I could say on the subject, and perhaps I will when emotions have cooled a little, but for now, I'll just say that it's the end of a long and excruciating ordeal for him, and for all of us who were trying to care for him.

I expect that I will be posting more frequently from this point forward, though one never knows. I will have to determine if the infrequency of my posts was primarily due to all the troubles in my life, or if the enthusiasm for blogging has grown faint and cold over the years.

In any case, if any of you are still following this blog, that's the situation. Thanks to all of you who have been here for me when I got low. Your words and deeds won't be forgotten.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still here ;)

Chris