Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Cleanup Crew" featured at "Tales of the Zombie War"

Hey, Folks. Just checking in with the news. I spruced up one of my NBNS stories, "Cleanup Crew", and submitted it to a site called Tales of the Zombie War. For a wonder, they accepted it and asked for more, should I choose to submit more. The story's up now, and should be on the front page for a while. From what I understand, it'll move into the archive after that. As for the story, it's about twice as long as the NBNS version, and I think that it deepens the story. If you're interested in taking a gander, check it out HERE.

In other news, I posted a new poem called "'Tis the Work of Leviathans" at Hawk Circle, if you'd like to check it out.

Hope you're all well. More info as it becomes available.

No comments: