Nope, not dead. Out of touch, perhaps.
Here's an update:
1) "Dust" is in MS format and nearing completion.
2) I was under the weather, but feel better now (sun helps).
3) My dad was pretty sick, but he's feeling a bit more chipper, too.
4) Work's been demanding, but I'm actually succeeding at some of my tough projects.
5) Reading: "The Green Rider" by Kristin Britain and "Tethered" by Amy Mackinnon
6) Read: "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold
Hope you're all well. I'm feeling somewhat confident in saying that I'll be here more often in the coming days.
Oh, and sad to see Dave Arneson's passing. Man, he and a guy named Gary sure created something that unlocked my imagination as a little tyke.