Friday, September 11, 2009

Haibun "The Language of Structures" up at Pens On Fire!

Hey, Folks.

After the requisite lag time, my haibun poem, Language of Structures, one that was written for Hawkcircle long ago, is being featured in this month's Pens On Fire online magazine.

I've had a few things in Pens On Fire Before, but I'm always glad to be featured again.

Because the editor of PoF decided that using the Haibun form was an interesting use of language, she put this one under Nonfiction. I didn't argue. It's free to read my poem, as well as any of the other stuff on the site, so I encourage you to go and check it out. HERE is a link you can press, so that you don't have to type anything (heavens forfend!).

In other news, I recently finished a LONG short story (78 pages) and I'm in the process of getting feedback for it. I think it turned out really well, and I hope to find a market for it out there somewhere. We'll see. If anything cool happens, I'll be sure to trumpet the news from my little blog-tastic pulpit.

I hope you're all doing well. Summer's over too fast. I have other random thoughts, but I won't type any more. Farewell, until next we meet.

No comments: